Friday, August 02, 2013

Spiritual Sharing July 2012



Mon 20120716

The one who receives you, also receives me and the one who sent me. The one who gives water to one of those poor to be one of my disciples, will never loose its reward.

El que os recibe, me recibe a mí y al que me envía. Y el que da de beber a uno de estos pobres por ser discípulo mío, no perderá su recompensa.

Tue 20120717

Let's harten not our heart, if today we listen to the Lord.

If today we listen to the Lord, let's harten not our heart.

Wed 20120719

Lord, in need we search You. As a pregnant woman shouts and twists just before giving birth with the pains of childbirth, we are so in front of your eyes.

Fri 20120720

Yesterday, Jxxx und Mxxx were born. Daughters of Exxx and Sxxx. Now five women. May your presence be with them. Thanks for this great piece of news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home