Friday, August 02, 2013

Spiritual Sharing June 2012



Thu 20120614

Thank you, my dearest Lord, for after six days of vacation I could present the acreditaion to be a professor at the university. This is the end point of a three year process.

Thank you for joining the people from my old parish. Happy to see them. About some of them having lost contact with the church, spiritual life and even interior life. When they left the parish, they didn't find or search anything else.

I enjoyed very much contemplating how Jxxx and Nxxx were still so good friends and so joined with Axxx after so many years.

Tue 20120619
* Thank you for last weekend. I spent Sunday with my family celebrating my aunt's birthday. I was with my brother and my nephew and niece thereafter. It was good.

Wed 20120620
* About contemplating Jxxx and Nxxx, the two kids I met in my parish quite a few years ago. I saw them last week and went out with them after a concert that another member of our old parish gave in a bar. I went for a very long drink with them and Axxx, a good friend of them from the scout group who was celebrating his birthday.

* Of how the relation among the three had not changed after so many years.

Mon 20120625
* Thank you for this past weekend. I spent time with my family, my nephew and niece, my brother and mu sister in law, my parents and my aunt.
* Not doing much in connection with work, or papers. About just spending time for no purpose but being present. Difficult for me but it is good. I'm bery happy to enjoy it. Let me not start valuing this treasure when I don't have it.

Tue 20120626
El Señor me dijo: "tú eres mi siervo. Mientras yo pensaba, en vano me he cansado; en viento y en nada he gastado mis fuerzas. Hoy te hago luz de las naciones para que mi salvación alcance hasta el confín de la tierra.

Fri 20120629
* Thank you very much my dearest Lord for yesterday prayer. Thank you for the enountering with Mxxx was a lot better than what I expected. I was not feeling at all like meeting him. But fortunately, it was fine. May he take ownership and responsability of his life.
* About a phone call to both Lxxxxs. Of how they thanked my call. My prayer for them and their marriage in September.
* I invoke the very One who has done so much for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home