Friday, August 02, 2013

Spiritual Sharing April 2012



Mon 20120402

Look at my servant. On him have I put my Spirit. He will not shout or speak up. The broken rod, he will not quench. He will support justice. He will release captives.

Mirad a mi siervo. Sobre él he puesto mi Espíritu. No gritará, no voceará. La caña cascada, no la quebrará. Promoverá fielmente el derecho. Liberará a los cautivos.

Tue 20120403

I was in my mother womb and the Lord called me. You are my servant. I turn you into light of nations so that my salvation may  reach the last corner of the earth.

Estaba en el vientre materno y el Señor me llamó. Tú eres mi siervo. Te hago luz de las naciones para que mi salvación alcance hasta el confín de la tierra.

Sun 20120408

Like the rain falls on earth and does not get back without producing fruit, so is your Word: it will not get back empty, it will do your will and fulfill your command.

Como la lluvia cae en la tierra y no regresa sin fecundarla, así es tu Palabra: no volverá vacía; hará tu voluntad y cumplirá tu encargo. ¡Aleluya, ha resucitado!

Tue 20120410

¿Por qué os surgen dudas? Soy yo y les abrió el entendimiento. El Mesías padecerá y resucitará. En su nombre se predicará la conversión y el perdón.

Fri 20120413

They asked him to stay. As he broke the bread, they recognized him. Was not our heart burning as he was explaining us the scriptures? And standing up, they went back to Jerusalem.

Rogaron que se quedara con ellos. Al partir el pan le reconocieron. ¿No ardía nuestro corazón mientras nos explicaba las escrituras? Y levantándose, volvieron a Jerusalén.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home