Friday, August 02, 2013

Spiritual Sharing January 2012


Tue 20120103
* Thank you. Thank you, my dearest Lord. Thank you very much. For You chose to be born, a little child among us. To be one of us, the smallest of all, the closest, needed of everything. This is the way You are and You are meant to be. Thank you. Thank you my little and dearest Lord.
* Thank you. My dearest Lord gave me a tender gift on the morning of the New Year.

Thu 20120105

¡Ojalá me escuchase mi pueblo
y caminase Israel por mi camino!:
en un momento humillaría a sus enemigos
y volvería mi mano contra sus adversarios;

los que aborrecen al Señor te adularían,
y su suerte quedaría fijada;
te alimentaría con flor de harina,
te saciaría con miel silvestre.

Wed 20120111
* Thank you, my dearest Lord, thank you. Thank you very much. Let me

May I imagine the Kingdom of God, in the smallest, the most daily. May my pesimistic image of the world change, may my feelings and what I project to the world also change. For what I project to the world is what the world receives and what eventually I will have out of it. May I project the image of my dearest Lord for eventually I will receive what I give.

Tue 20120117
* Thank you for everything you have given me. For the last happenings.  Prayers for Txxx and Mxxx.

Mon 20120123

Before dificulty, poverty, loneliness and human limitation, Jesus tells me: come with me and I will make you fishermen of people and so conquer the world for love.

Thu 20120126

When you enter a house

Cuando entréis en una casa, deseadles la paz. Si se la merecen, que vuestra paz se pose sobre ellos. Si no se la merecen, que la paz vuelva siempre a vosotros.

Mon 20120130

Open today our hearts and those of our brothers and sisters. May we conyemplate your wonders, for each day You are so great to us.

Abre hoy nuestros ojos y los de nuestros hermanos. Para que podamos contemplar hoy tus maravillas, porque cada día estás grande con nosotros.

Tue 20110131

He was shepherd and shape of the flock,
Light for the blind, staff for the poor, common Father, provident presence, everthing for everyone.

Él fue pastor y forma del rebaño,
luz para el ciego, báculo del pobre,
padre común, presencia providente,
todo de todos y en todos.

Por lo demás, hermanos, aprecien todo lo que es verdadero y noble, cuanto hay de justo y puro, todo lo que es amable y honroso, todo lo que sea virtud y merezca elogio. Pongan por obra cuanto han aprendido y recibido de mí, todo lo que yo he dicho y me han visto hacer; y el Dios de la paz estará con ustedes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home