Thursday, September 22, 2011

Spiritual Sharing June 2011



Mon 20110606
* Last Friday I finished the Risk Management course I gave with Mxxx. I felt much relieved. I think we did a good work. However it took us a lot of effort (at least to me).
* Thank you for this weekend, it's almost the first weekend in several months where I don't feel I have to prepare something.

Tue 20110607
* I went to the talk by Jxxx yesterday. He has been in Chad during a couple of years. My prayer for him. Simple things, presence, providing confidence. No intellectual faith any more. The simple faith of being near and present. No conversations, few people can enen speak English. No cultural union or connection. Presence, getting frustrated every day. Accepting that frustration every day. These were his words at the mass yesterday. My prayer for him and for this people.

John 17, 1
Eternal life is to know you, the only true God, and to know Jesus Christ, the one you sent. 4 I have brought glory to you here on earth by doing everything you gave me to do. 5 Now, Father, give me back the glory.


Wed 20110607

John 17:
14 I have told them your message. But the people of this world hate them, because they don't belong to this world, just as I don't. 15 Father, I don't ask you to take my followers out of the world, but keep them safe from the evil one.

Thu 20110609

John 21:
I am not praying just for these followers. I am also praying for everyone else who will have faith because of what my followers will say about me. 21 I want all of them to be one with each other, just as I am one with you and you are one with me. I also want them to be one with us. Then the people of this world will believe that you sent me. 22

Ich bete nicht nur für sie, sondern auch für alle, die durch ihr Wort von mir hören und zum Glauben an mich kommen werden. 21 Ich bete darum, dass sie alle eins seien, so wie du in mir bist, Vater, und ich in dir. So wie wir sollen auch sie in uns eins sein, damit die Welt glaubt, dass du mich gesandt hast.

Mon 20110613
* Thank you for this weekend. I went to visit Axxx. He had a motorbike accident and broke both arms. I found him better than what I expected. Thank you, for he could be disabled, handicapped or even dead. Good to learn he is fine.
* My prayer for my dearest Pxxx and Axxx. May my dearest Lord give them, if that's Your will and their greatest happiness, a full common shared life.

Fri 20110617
* Thank you for the welcome by Exxx and Exxx these days in Barcelona. Thank you also for the Financial Engineering Summer School.

* I went back to the Principle and Foundation according to the dialogs with a man of God. I hope this time Fxxx can understand it better.



Matthew 6
19 Don't store up treasures on earth! Moths and rust can destroy them, and thieves can break in and steal them. 20 Instead, store up your treasures in heaven, where moths and rust cannot destroy them, and thieves cannot break in and steal them. 21 Your heart will always be where your treasure is.

19 »Sammelt keine Schätze hier auf der Erde! Denn ihr müsst damit rechnen, dass Motten und Rost sie zerfressen oder Einbrecher sie stehlen. 20 Sammelt lieber Schätze bei Gott. Dort werden sie nicht von Motten und Rost zerfressen und können auch nicht von Einbrechern gestohlen werden. 21 Denn euer Herz wird immer dort sein, wo ihr eure Schätze habt.

Mon 20110620
* Thank you for the common retreat this past weekend. Many people, very good atmosphere, beautiful place, good feeling.
* Thank you for the presence of Jxxx Lxxx Cxxx. About how Lxxx initiated his path of faith by reading three books from Cxxx. It was very emotional to see that when he was saying that, Cxxx, the author of those books, was in front of him as any other one, sharing as he was himself sharing. Lxxx didn't know at first who Cxxx was.

* About saying "I know who I am and I know what I want to do in life". Of how that turned into "I am who I am and I know what I want to do in life". I have only one thing for certain: what I want to do in life is what You may inspire me. I'm not very certain about what I really want but please, keep telling me what You may want.

Tue 20110621
* Let me think of others. Let me set myself in their place. Maybe they are not feeling that good. Maybe It's not about me but about them. Let me not judge.
* Today I will have lunch on my own. I am going to the sport centre to be with the people of my group. However I think that today I will eat on my own. Let me not judge, just try to think they are not having a good time either.

Wed 20110622
* In the end I did not eat on my own in the sport centre. I did not eat with those I expected but I ate with someone unexpected. I enjoyed the meal though. Thank you, my dearest Lord, for it was worth doing in the end.

Wed 20110629
* Thank you for the last meeting of our community of faith and life. Just four few people, two priests. About their dificulties, their uncertainties. Their destinations, the hierarchy in the Church. Nice sharing but very few people interested.
* About the retreat a few weeks ago. It was good. New people.
* About meeting Axxx. Finding later that he is a priest. Big happiness in this face. About the informal priest meeting two days ago. May they form a real fraternity.

Thu 20110630
* Thanking God for the opening perspectives of writing a new paper with a method that gives good results.
* Thinking also about Axxx and re-reading the last message I exchanged with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home