Saturday, December 25, 2010

Spiritual Sharing August 2010




Tue 20100803
* This past weekend I spent it doing the review of this paper of quantitative finance. Yesterday evening I was thinking to do the same thing. However, I spent some time reading the lyrics of some songs by Mark Knopler. Romeo and Juliet stroke me. My emotions were back. I had an inspired evening playing the piano. It was not that I was playing very well. It was that I was willing to play, that I had something to express, even to myself and perhaps my neighbour (who still can stand me even playing beyond 11pm).
* Thank you Pxxx, you are right. If I ever be with the very one person, I'm going to feel the most experoenced of all and I will have no problem. I think you are right. May my dearest Lord inspire me to be with that very one person.
* My prayer for Rxxx. Wishing him all the best. Hoping not to have hurt him.

Thu 20100805

"Who say the people that I am?" Peter said: "You are the Mesiah, the living Son of God".

The week before taking vacation I feel indeed very tired. Let me have some rest and renew my strength so that I may serve You, my dearest Lord.

Sun 20100815
* May my dearest Lord help my dearest Dxxx to get all this immense sadness out of his heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home