Saturday, December 25, 2010

Spiritual Sharing September 2010



Mon 20100906
* Back to usual life after four weeks of vacation. I thank my dearest Lord for this period, for all the good things that have happened in it.
* Thank you for letting me decide to go and see the whole family after 4 weeks out. I played longly with my niece. I also worked correcting the paper. A good mixture.
* My prayer for Cxxx, Jxxx Lxxx's parents, Mxxx's father and Mxxx.

Tue 20100907
* May my dearest Lord help me find my place. I don't feel myself quite there. It is not only the problem of the people around me. It's mainly me. Help me please to find my place.
* Yesterday I felt tired at the end of day. We had the birthday party of Xxxx. I didn't feel at all like going. I had a drink with him and some other people beforehand. I thought it was well done this way. Give me your peace.

Wed 20100908
* Mein liebster Gott, hilf mir meine Stelle, mein Platz zu finden. My dearest Lord, help me to find my place.
* My prayer for Axxx Lxxx. He went out my jesuit group more than a year ago for he thought it was not his place. Getting into some difficulties.
* My prayer for Cxxx, he lost his father a few weeks ago. Also I think of Cxxx, she was operated in the brain due to a congenital problem. I called her yesterday but could not reach her. All the very best for her.

Thu 20100909
* Mein liebster Gott, hilf mir bitte mein richtigen Platz zu finden.
* My prayer for Cxxx Hxxx. I spoke to her yesterday and found out that she is fine. However, she will be operated again next week. My prayer for her and her husband too.
* I also spoke to Mxxx yesterday. His father is recovering well. His strength is back and he is happy. Thanks for he is better.
* Thank you for dad is also better. Enjoying life better and travelling a little with mum.
* Thank you for your mercy. For being so patient with me. Let me not be the centre of my own life.

Fri 20100910
* Luke 6, 27: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who damm you, pray for those who tell lies about you.
* I'm not the only one to be tired at work, willing for a change. I'm not the only one who feels out of place. Most of the comments and gossip maybe come out of the necessity to release tension. Teach me, my dearest Lord to be sympathetic and patient. I'm not releasing my tension the same way the other people of my group do. I don't dump my tension criticising others or making them to seem ridiculus. That is not quite my way. I'm just eating all up myself. Teach me to be sympathetic and patient. I'm simply not the only one.
* Thank you for yesterday I got back home, saw the rest of a series in german that I started yesterday, played the piano for spme time and spent some time reading my german novel. I guess that if I have to choose how to spend more time for myself, I should be doing just what I did yesterday. It was great.
* My prayer for Dxxx Fxxx. May you help him move forward.

Sun 20100912

Alleluia, Alleluia!
May the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ
enlighten the eyes of our mind,
so that we can see what hope
his call holds for us. Alleluia!

I will leave this place and go to my father. I will him declare, I love you my Lord.

Oh Lord, open my lips
and my mouth shall declare your praise.
My sacrifice is a contrite spirit;
a humbled, contrite heart You will not spurn.

Fri 20100917
* Luke 8, 1-3: Jesus walked from village to village proclaiming the Good News. The twelve were with Him and also some women and men who He had cured.
* I'm one of those who go by His side. Maybe not walking very fast or too close. One of those very ones who He cured.
* My prayer for Dxxx. Cure him, he also walks by.
* My prayer for Mxxx Sxxx de Pxxx. I was in the funeral of his wife the other day. She was very young.

Tue 20100921
* Thank you so much for the outstanding wedding of Rxxx and Fxxx. Something so especial. Good people as the two who married. An event to remember for very long time.

Wed 20100922
* Thank you for Cxxx is fine after the operation. Also her husband Fxxx.
* May this servant of Yours not be alone. Help him find a true partner. Whatever You want, whenever You want, if ever You want.

Thu 20100923
* My dearest Lord, remember the words that you said to your servant. Those which made her live in hope and consolation and tell them us again.

Mon 20100927
* Timothy 1, 6: "Keep as your pattern the sound teaching you have heard from me, in the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus. You have been trusted to look after something precious; guard it with the help of the Holy Spirit who lives in us".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home