Friday, August 02, 2013

Spiritual Sharing December 2011



Sun 20111204

R. Lord, let us see your kindness, and grant us your salvation.

Kindness and truth shall meet;
justice and peace shall kiss.
Truth shall spring out of the earth,
and justice shall look down from heaven.

* About my stay in London. We took great advantage of this trip. It was good that Ixxx came by and did the presentation on vega map. I'm breaking that loop of lack of motivation in which he was in. About the working session in the London office. Presenting the vega map, having the panel discussion with the people in London. I think it was very motivating for them too, giving perspective, new horizons.
* About visiting Mxxx Pxxx this weekend. It was great to meet his sister. I liked her very much. Helping out with the shopping, settling down in his new appartment. Doing nothing especial, just being present and doing the ordinary things of a simple weekend out of many. It was good, I rested a lot.

Mon 20111207

No se encuentra el contacto con el más íntimo fondo por el hacer sino por el abandonarse, por el entregarse. Sin embargo, no se alcanza el fondo del alma por el esfuerzo propio sino solamente cuando se deja obrar a Dios.

No se trata de la autorrealización y la autoglorificación del hombre, sino de que Dios sea glorificado en todo.

* Are You, my dearest Lord, working inside me? I'm certain You are, even if I don't realize. Let me abandon myself on You.

Mon 20111212

When the monk is not willing to change himself, he concentrates in the monastery. Busy with external improvements, he does not internally step forward.

Cuando el monje no quiere reformarse a sí mismo, se concentra en reformar el monasterio. Ocupado en mejoras exteriores, no da ningún paso interior.

Who are you? John the baptist was asked. I'm not the Messiah. I'm just a messenger. I prepare the way of the Lord. I would have answered the same.



Wed 20111214

When I was formed in the hidden, your eyes saw my seed. Your book was written with the happenings of all my days, before the very first arrived. Lord, You discern my path and rest.

Cuando me iba formando en lo oculto, tus ojos veían mi embrión. Se escribían en tu libro, el devenir de todos mis días, antes que llegara el primero. Señor, Tú disciernes mi camino y mi descanso.

Turn your ear, O Lord, and give answer
for I am poor and needy.
Preserve my life, for I am faithful:
save the servant who trusts you.

Inclina tu oído, Señor, escúchame,
que soy un pobre desamparado;
protege mi vida, que soy un fiel tuyo;
salva a tu siervo, que confía en ti.

Thu 20111215

My dearest prayer for Mxxx. The Christmas dinner next Sunday was cancelled for she does not feel well. She suffers a lot of pain out of the bone cancer.

Let your most humble messenger acknowledge his role. May he value it and feel really happy about it.

Tue 20111220
* Thinking about Jxxx. Sometimes I think about whether it was a good idea to accept the trip to Tunisia. Now, it is done. Thinking of him as someone I could share my life with. His values and decision. About being close to others, seeing people alone in a hospital. Maybe I'm blind. Shall you open my eyes?

Fri 20111223


Sat 20111224


May dearest Lord be born inside me. I do need it. I cannot quite stand myself today. May the baby Jesus allow me getting through these feeling which invade me and don't allow me be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home