Friday, August 02, 2013

Spiritual Sharing March 2012



Wed 20120307

Los justos en cambio, viven para siempre. Encuentran su recompensa en el Señor y el Altísimo cuida de ellos. Por eso recibirán un Re

Thu 20120308
* About the meeting of the community of life and faith yesterday. Txxx was there. After the operation, one of his vocal cords was damaged and he could hardly speak. He looked good though. His great hope for the week was to celebrate a blessing mass for his nephew, his wife and a their teenager boy. They did never get married but were so heart touched and emotional with Txxx's proposal of this celebration.
* Rxxx came too. It was a long time since he had not come. About his sight, he was worried. He had a problem but was not willing to get once more operated. Offering the Highest this situation and learning to accept it and live with it. So did Txxx with his voice. Trying to get his speech improved with the help of a logopede.

Tue 20120313

I open myself to life and love. I join the great Creator and this gives me the power of creating my own circumstances.

Me abro a la vida y al amor. Me uno al Creador y esto me da el poder de crear mis propias circunstancias.

* May my dearest Lord inspire me the right word and action. May You perhaps give me the deep belief that Mxxx is the person You have chosen for me.

Wed 20120314
* Feeling confused. Sticking to routine, daily tasks cooling down. May my dearest Lord let me have the strong enough belief to move forward with what I think is his loving plan for me.
* Thank you for my the dinner with my aunt. Improvised but very nice.
* My prayer for Mxxx and Txxx and so many others who lack their good health condition. For the sick. I imagine them comforted.
* For so many unemployed people. I imagine Mxxx looking and finding a job.

Wed 20120321
* Yesterday the community of life and faith was very singular. Never before there were so many people (this time we were nine). The last one arrived by 10.15pm (about the end time of the meeting). The meeting extended up to 11.30pm. Too long perhaps. Two new people came. There were so many interruptions as only three people came on time. All the rest were late. Some as late as coming by the end. However, there was something very special. Our own humanity and the vivid presence of my dearest Lord.
* About Mxxx joking with me saying that he was not coming. I told him to have a good night. He was surprised that I did not ask why he was not coming. He came, he was just joking. He felt perhaps uneasy for I did not even ask.

Himno: COMO EL FUEGO CALCINA

Como el fuego calcina
la madera reseca,
cuando el pecado nos domina,
Espíritu de Dios,
purifícanos.

Como el río derrama
por la tierra sus aguas
y hay flor y fruto en la rama,
Espíritu de Dios,
vivifícanos.

Como tu fuerte viento
hizo en el mar camino,
cuando haya duda y desaliento,
Espíritu de Dios,
ayúdanos.

Luz, Amor, Viento, Fuego,
los caminos de éxodo
enseña al hombre pobre y ciego.
Espíritu de Dios,
condúcenos. Amén.


Thu 20110322

In the morning, my Lord, make me hear Your grace. The Lord will make the peace like a river towards your life approach. Like a child consoled by the mother, so will the Lord console you.

En la mañana hazme, Señor, escuchar tu gracia. El Señor hará derivar hacia tu vida, como un río, la paz. Como a un niño a quien consuela su madre, así te consolará.

Sun 20120326
* I was copying Mxxx's statements. Thank you for sharing most of this weekend with him. Thank you for the retreat on Saturday, the leading and preparation from Sxxx. How important it was for Pxxx and Jxxx.

Thanks for life and love.
I open my heart and sing the wonders of life.
The divine love protects me. I'm sound and save.
I release the past and I find myself free to love fully at present.
I have gifts with which I had never dreamt.
I hear lovingly the messages of my body.
I drop the need of being right. I'm in peace. I love and approve  myself.

Gracias a la vida y al amor.
Abro mi corazón y canto los gozos de la vida.
El amor divino me protege. Estoy a salvo y seguro.
Libero el pasado y soy libre para amar plenamente en el presente.
Tengo dones que nunca había soñado.
Escucho con amor los mensajes de mi cuerpo.
Renuncio a la necesidad de tener razón. Estoy en paz. Me amo y me apruebo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home