Friday, December 19, 2008

Spiritual Sharing September 2008

Tue 20080902
* About spending the weekend with Exxx and Exxx in Guadalajara. My prayer for Exxx. After a health problem she gets extremely tired after just a little walk. Getting better little by little through time. I was happy to spend the weekend with them. Wishing all the best. Enjoying the fact that she is developing in hope and not desperation. Looking people around who take care of her. People who are there.
* About spending the evening with Mxxx. I had a great time. I simply like spending time with him, the same way Jxxx Lxxx likes to be with me, spend time with me. Being together in the walk of life, supporting each other. I would like that Mxxx may also like spending time with me.

Matthew 18, 15-20
I tell you solemnly once again, whatever you bind on earth shall be considered bound in heaven; whatever you loose on earth shall be considered loosed in heaven.

I tell you solemnly once again, if two of you on earth agree to ask anything at all, it will be granted to you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three meet in my name, I shall be there with them.

Fri 20080905
* Thank you, my dearest Lord, for You are always there, when we need You.
* My prayer for Jxxx. She feels alone in New York. My little girls go there so that she does not feel alone.

Mon 20080915
* Thank you very much for last week conference. I went to Linz to present my work last week. My presentation was very good but more importantly, I met some people and got in contact and very enthusiasted with the work that some other people do. The working session with Pxxx Lxxx was a very good starting point to work together.
* About some very intense moments this past week. They brought Jxxx into my prayer. Thinking about her feeling lonely in New York. That is a hard situation but she will go on, get above it with the help of my dearest. Willing her so much to be conscious of Your presence, counting on Your help.
* About Cxxx, Sxxx and Exxx going to New York to visit Jxxx so that she does not feel alone. I was telling this fact to some people I met in the conference and they were somehow astonished that these three friends would come to visit another friend because she feels lonely.

My eyes, my poor eyes
that just woke up.
You did them to see,
not only to cry.

Make me guess the light
among the shadows,
may never evil blind my eyes
may I never forget You there are.

That, when pain arrives,
that for sure will arrive,
may my love not get confused
nor my peace troubled.

Hold my faith on,
so when I reach Your home,
with my own eyes I'll see You,
and shall my weeping cease.


Mis ojos, mis pobres ojos
que acaban de despertar
los hiciste para ver,
no sólo para llorar.

Haz que sepa adivinar
entre las sombras la luz,
que nunca me ciegue el mal
ni olvide que existes tú.

Que, cuando llegue el dolor,
que yo sé que llegará,
no se me enturbie el amor,
ni se me nuble la paz.

Sostén ahora mi fe,
pues, cuando llegue a tu hogar,
con mis ojos te veré
y mi llanto cesará.

Thu 20080918
Isaiah 55, 6-9
Seek the Lord while he is still to be found,
call to him while he is still near.
Let the wicked man abandon his way,
the evil man this thoughts.
Let him turn back to the Lord who will take pity on him,
to our God who is rich in forgiving;
for my thoughts are not your thoughts,
my ways not your ways (it is the Lord who speaks).
Yes, the heavens are as high above earth
as my ways are above your ways,
my thoughts above your thoughts.

* This is probably one of the most meaningful texts You, my dearest Lord, revealed to me a few years ago. About my plans and Yours. About how higher Yours were. The foundation to build my own trust in You. About the big connection of this text and what You have taught me about how to interpret Your Divine Providence. Let me trust Your plans although I may not understand them. In hard situations, I read this text trying to remember that what chokes me today might be part of Your own plan to teach me the goodness of Your works.
* Thank you for making me humble and little. The way You taught me to be humble is so related with this text. Little things, trust in someone else plans. May Your will be done, Your paths accomplished, for You are my dearest Lord and I trust You. For Your ways are so much above my ways. For Your thoughts are so much above my thoughts.

Mon 20080922
* Exxx has submitted the documentation to change his job sector. I wish him all the best. That is what he decided to do although I thought that was not perhaps the best option. However, now that he has followed that path, the only thing I can do is to wish him luck.
* Thank you, my dearest Lord for in the end, it seems that I will be allowed to take some time from my working timetable to do some research and keep contact with people. A month ago, I didn't see a way out to continue doing research at work. I was getting very frustrated. What relieved my frustration was talking to Jxxx and Mxxx about starting to move the possibility to get back to the university. In addition, I started to feel better when I was able to think that I was going to ask for some time to do research at work hours. The good news is that at the end of last week, I heard from the direction of my department that I may be given time to do research at work. For me, this is very good news, for this is what I have been searching in the last three years. Thank you, my dearest Lord, for I may not need to suggest or ask for more time to do research. My company is already realizing that they have to do it without me asking for it.
* This weekend I had planned to get something done from work but other things got more priority. I had lunch with my brother and his wife and spent some time in the afternoon with my nephew and niece. Then the meeting at CRISMHOM and going out with the people thereafter. Jxxx Lxxx advised me to get out with the people and not get back home to work the following day. On Sunday, I spent the whole day working for CRISMHOM. I did not have time to do what I had planned. Jxxx invited me to go with him to the cinema at the end of the day and I also accepted.
* My dearest Lord, I'm not allowing myself to work only. This weekend I gave more priority to other things: being with my brother and his family, working for CRISMHOM and cultivating my relationships with the people. Thank you for it seemed more important to me to do all this than to continue working.

Tue 20080923
* Yesterday, it was mum's birthday. I went with my parents to a funeral. I was motivated mainly to spend some time with mum on the day of her birthday. It was celebrated by Jxxx Mxxx and the people from Welcome and Sharing. All this celebrations have something special that is difficult to describe. After the celebration Jxxx Mxxx told me that a theology teacher of him had published my letter in his blog. The letter about Sexual orientation and spirituality. I was not surprised because someone from CRISMHOM had sent me yesterday an email because he had also seen it published. A little sand grain to contribute to a fair sharing.
* Today it is the funeral for Mxxx. Mxxx is a girl from the Welcome group at my Jesuit community. She joined the group the year where I left the welcome group to enroll in CRISMHOM. However I met her and spent some time with her. She passed away a few months ago. I don't know what happened but it is very sad. She was very young and happy. I don't know how her family might be but I guess that devastated. I pray for them today. That your comfort and company be with them.

Wed 20080924
* My dearest Lord, yesterday it was the funeral for Mxxx. Something simple, just a few people. Let us become humble for we are so unable. Mxxx had committed suicide. I knew that yesterday. I now pray for her and very especially for her family. May she be in Your presence and so be her family. May she rest in peace.

Psalm 24:
Remember you mercy, Lord
Lord, make me know your ways.
Teach me your paths.
Make me walk in your truth, and teach me:
for you are God my savior.

Tue 20080930
* Thank you my dearest Lord for the situation at work is improving. My boss is starting to ask me to spend some of my time to do research. That's very good news for me. I was about to ask for the same thing as I could not stand the situation much more. However, in the end, I did not have to ask for it. It came about naturally by its own weight.
* My dearest Lord, teach me to be patient. May I exercise and educate myself to be patient. I was patient for over a year. Now I see the result of that. Being patient has allowed me to find a place, the place that my dearest Lord reserved for me. Now I'm happy to find myself where I am, after so much difficulty and pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home