Saturday, September 01, 2007

Spiritual Sharing July 2007


Mon 20070702
* Thank you my dearest Lord for I feel a lot better at work. This is not about many changes, but the way in which I see the situation. Thank you for this perspective.
* I spent the whole weekend writing my paper. I finished the scope I had a few months ago. Now I'm writing another section, hopefully the last one. I was blocked about validating some results. After speaking to Exxx two Sundays ago, I felt released and things that I thought I had to do are not necessary and I can move forward much quicker.
* About gay pride last Saturday. We were just a few people from our group. I guess that the atmosphere is not very good, especially after the last meeting. I hope that after the summer, all this can be properly reviewed.
* About feeling enthusiastic about going with Jxxx Lxxx and his parish to Turkey.
* My prayer for Cxxx. She is getting a new treatment. May she spend a reasonable summer.
* For the nice conversation my aunt and I had last Thursday. My prayer for her so that she may cope well taking care of my grandmother. May I help too.

Thu 20070705
* Isaiah 66,10-14
Rejoice, Jerusalem,
be glad for her, all you sho love her!
Rejoice, rejoice for her,
all you who mourned her!

That you may be suckled, filled,
from her consoling breast,
that you may savour with delight
her glorious breasts.

For thus says the Lord:
Now towards her I send flowing
peace, like a river,
and like a stream in spate
the glory of the nations.

* Thank you my dearest Lord for sending flowing peace, like a river. Thank you for Exxx's advice once more. He called me yesterday to invite me to go and see him in Barcelona. Thank you for now, towards me, my dearest Lord is sending flowing peace, like a river. Thank you so much.

Wed 20070711
* Psalm 68;

Seek the Lord, you who are poor,
and your hearts will revive.

* I'm poor. You made me poor in the past months. Let me seek You, now that I'm poor. Let my heart revive. Let me take care of people and not that much of my work. It seems again that I'm not going to finish the paper before going on vacation. I'm very overloaded this week.
* Thank you for the invitation of Axxx this Sunday to have lunch with Jxxx Lxxx, Jxxx and Mxxx Lxxx. It was unexpected and therefore a great gift.
* Enjoying to have dinner with Jxxx Lxxx on Monday. Thank you for his kindness and his support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home