Saturday, September 01, 2007

Spiritual Sharing March 2007



Thu 20070301
* A jesuit priest who led my spiritual exercises in everyday life when I lived in New York has come to Madrid for a visit. I was very pleased to see him again. We went to a concert and spent some time talking after it. Trying to catch up. It's amazing how things and situations change. People seem not to change as much. I found Nxxx pretty muh as I knew him three years ago. Sharing the good things and the sad ones too. Difficulties and good reasons to be happy about. I had a great time with him.
* It seems to be a close relation between my current difficulties with some Nxxx had in the past. Stories of unfriendly people who do good work which nobody sees or understands. People who honestly take care of the interests of others. But these others never know about it because those who preserve their rights are unfriendly, or harsh. Contemplating another type of people who are very friendly but don't take care of the interests of others as long as those interests are not their own. However they show off very well what they do. The are well understood (though their intentions are not very legitimate). They are famous, people like them. They progress in society. I don't want to be one of tem.

Mon 20070305
* About celebrating my birthday this weekend. I invited the whole family to eat at home. I cooked a paella. It was good. Everyone enjoyed it. I prepared the meeting at CXXX. Everyone spoke. I brought out something to eat and drink to celebrate my birthday with them. On Sunday, I celebrated with Sxxx, Exxx, Jxxx and Cxxx. It was very good to see them again.
* Thank you for the opera on Friday. Axxx invited me to come with him. I enjoyed it very much.
* Working on Sunday evening. I did not go for a coffee on Sunday because I had to work. Thinking whether it is worth to work so hard out of my free time.
* Let me trust You, my dearest Lord for the situation at work. Let me remember that my paths are not Yours. That Yours are so higher and wiser than mine. Let me trust. For it's been already quite a few times when things that I considered bad news at first, became my best news.
* My prayer for Jxxx Lxxx's mother. She is in the hospital. May she recover soon.

Thu 20070308
* Among ups and downs. My dearest Lord, You always make sure that whenever I succeed, it is not quite me or at least, it is not when I want or at the speed I would like. Let me trust You. I do need to trust You.

Fri 20070309
* Corinthians 10,1-6:
I want to remind you, brothers and sisters, how our fathers were all guided by a cloud above them and how they all passed through the sea; all ate the same spiritual food and all drank the same spiritual drink, since they all drank from the spiritual rock that followed them as they went, and that rock was Christ.
* I feel myself guided by a cloud, were things are never clear. I feel passing through the sea, forced to believe in my Lord's providence, forced to trust. Let me drink the spiritual drink that emanates from a rock. Noone would have ever believed it: a rock drawing water. Let me trust, my dearest Lord. Let me do everything that could possibly be done, knowing always that everything depends on Your will.

Wed 20070328
* I'm leaving for the US tomorrow on vacations. I hope I can get a bit of fresh air. I need it.
* About having a hard time again at work. I don't know what it is about. I feel limited, not very proud of my work. When I needed help some time ago, Jxxx Mxxx washed his hands about it. Now, he needs help and I'm unable to refuse my help. I have very good ideas but I think that no one at work cares about that. I feel that people will leave me in a corner and take the power themselves.
* Yesterday I had a hard time. My dearest Lord. Inspire me a way out. One of those that come from You.

* Philipians 3,8-14:
I believe nothing can happen that will outweigh the supreme advantage of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For him I have accepted the loss of everything, and I look on everything as so much rubbish if only I can have Christ and be given a place in him. I am no longer trying for perfection by my own efforts, the perfection that comes from the Law, but I want only the perfection that comes through faith in Christ, and is from God and based on faith. All I want is to know Christ and the Power of his resurrection and to share his sufferings by reproducing the pattern of his death.
* My dearest Lord, let me know the power of Your resurrection. It is always very hard to reproduce the pattern of Your death. It seems to me that I'm going through Your passion these days. Let me receive Your Holy Spirit, so that I may go on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home