Saturday, September 01, 2007

Spiritual Sharing April 2007




Thu 20070412
* Thank you for the time I spent in San Francisco. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for the time with Dxxx, his cousin and his cousin's girlfriend.
* Thank you especially for the time spent with Lxxx in New York. Also with Mxxx and Gxxx. It was good to see the people again. My closest group of friends has somehow disintegrated.
* My prayer for Mxxx. I think he would not answer my mails though he says that he does not receive them. He would not keep in touch with the other people.
* Thank you for spending some time with Axxx. Receiving his book, signed and dedicated from him has been very good. Happy that he succeeded in the end after so much work.
* About being ill in New York, unable to do as many things as I wanted.
* About getting back to Spain. Thank you very much for the company of my parents. They went with me to the doctor and spent the rest of the day with me. They don't see me in a good shape and they are trying to compensate as much as they can with their presence and kindness.
* About getting back to work. That was not easy at all. Especially being still a little sick. At least, I have the impression that the rest of people are willling to work with me. Let me take this as peacefull as possible. I feel overloaded.
* Psalm 117:

"Give thanks to the Lord or he is good,
for his love has no end.

The stone which the builders rejected
has become the corner stone.
This is the work of the Lord,
a marvel in our eyes.
This day was made by the Lord;
we rejoice and are glad".

Mon 20070423
* My dearest Lord, my time is so short. I had a good time on Friday. On Saturday I spent lunchtime with my collegue friends and their children. It was a pity to be with them only an hour and a half. I had the meeting with the board of CRISMHOM. This lunch was outside Madrid and the driving there and back was longer than the time I stayed. I had the feeling of running from one place to another. However, I enjoyed the little time I spent with my friends.
* About grandma. Sometimes she does not recognize my aunt (she lives with her). That makes my aunt feel sad. She is doing so much for my grandma and she cannot sometimes even know that she is my aunt. My prayer for them. The only thing I can do is to visit them a little more often. My prayer for my aunt. May the peace of my dearest Lord be with her. May she not get frustrated when my grandma cannot recognize her.
* My prayer for Cxxx. He resigned as vocal in the board of CRISMHOM last Saturday. He is not going through a good time. May the peace be with him. Let me pray for him.
* On Sunday I spent the whole afternoon at my grandma's house. Trying to install the electronic organizer of my aunt. Maybe I would rather be talking with my grandma. They thanked my presence.

Tue 20070424
* Yesterday I went to the meeting of the jesuit group of my parents. There were candidates for the new presidency. I could have gone home and hve worked on my paper, however, I decided to go to this meeting.
* I liked the meeting, the availability of the candidates, their ideas, their willingness to serve in the group. There were some people I don't know very well who showed me some sort of special warmness. I liked the advice of Lxxx Mxxx about not changing jobs. It is not easy to find a good one.
* "In time of desolation, do not move out". Let me stick to this Ignatious' phrase. I will stabilize, let me be patient. Things will improve.
* About my job, I think that after leaving my previous direct boss, the rest of people would be willing to work with me. There are good signs of that. They are helping me out.
* Let me be a little more confident at work. I feel stressed easily. I have a lot of load. However, let me be confident in what I do. Let me not feel overwhelmed for something I cannot do or at least I don't have to do now.
* Let me trust the one who sent me. I guess that all this state of insecurity will end up for the good. Let me trust and stand this situation with hope. I know who I trust.

Fri 20070427
* My dearest Lord, yesterday I had a horrible day at work. I was working with someone but I could not concentrate. I felt everything oppressing me. I'm loosing my own confidence. This is not about being unable but a lot more about being blocked, not thinking properly, forgetting everything. Testing time after time what I'm doing for I'm always thinking that I may be doing a mistake. I think that people are realizing of my situation. I don't like that. My cure is simply being able to progress a little. Do things properly. Being proud of them. At the end of the day, I was on my own and I could recover, start doing things properly.
* I hope all this situation can be for the good. The passion which makes us learn about the real sence of the resurrection.
* I'm going on retreat this weekend. I hope I may find you there to find some sense to all this situation.
* My prayer for Cxxx and Cxxx. I guess they are going through a worse situation than mine. May we all find peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home